Thursday 1 August 2013

Forgotten Knitting Project

I am sooooo terrible when it comes to actually completing a project! I have quite a few on the go.

Last night I was scanning my mums magazines for a new knitting pattern, I haven't done any knitting for a while, I knew I wanted to do something with a cable in though. I found this cushion pattern, with a cable that looks like a honey comb pattern. I've decided I'm going to knit it in the Aran my nan bought me a few years ago! It's a lovely purple colour. Anywho,  I told myself I could not start a new project until I finish one I have already started! I'm very good at doing half a project and then forgetting about it. 

Last year I started knitting myself a cute jumper from Simply Knitting issue 90. It has a cool look about it, and looks super comfy. Last night I found it in one of my many project bags, I have completed half of it already! It's knitted in two pieces, arms and middle together. I only have to do the back piece sew it up and tah dah. Done, and brand new, knitted by me, jumper to wear to uni! I am knitting it in King Cole Riot Chunky.

I have even taken some photos to show you all!



I love the pattern in this.

Here is what it looks like from what I'm knitting it with.

Chunky needles! ;-)

King Cole Riot Chunky - Bought from Crafty Addicts

Shade 652 

The front piece, seems to be an odd shape at the moment...it may become the back piece!
Are you like me? Always starting projects and forgetting about them?

Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment