Friday 26 July 2013

Nails Nails Nails!

I'm currently obsessed with nail varnish. Completely love it! So I thought I would share with you some colours I have recently been wearing.

Painted with Boujois Paris in Adora Bleu

Painted with OPI (can't remember name) with Revlon Top Coat

Painted in Revlon Bubbly and Revlon Top Coat

Painted in GOSH Silver and Revlon Bubbly.

My nails currently painted in AVON Arabian Glow in Coral Sands. With Revlon Top Coat.

I love pink and blue shades. Anything bright and colourful. Love it! My fave brand at the moment is Revlon, I feel that their nail varnishes are good quality and chip resistant. They have held up through my sewing and cross stitching, and opening letters at work! So they get a thumbs up from me! 

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment